Anything with Algebra; Algebra, Combinatorics, Algebraic Combinatorics, Combinatorial Algebra, Graph Theory, Cryptography, Game Theory, Prime Numbers, Puzzles, Graph Pebbling, Universal Algebra, Music, Human and Alien being, etc.
� (With J.R.Cho, my M.S. advisor) Bounds on the Size of Orbits of the Permutation Groups with bounded movement, M.S. thesis.
� (With J.D.H. Smith, my Ph.D. advisor) Orbit Decomposition in the Distinct and Bi-restricted Power of a Permutation Representation, ISU Math. Rep., 00-18, 2000
� (With J.D.H. Smith) The Tri-restricted Numbers and Powers of Permutation Representations, J. Comb. Math. Comb. Comp. 42 (2002), 113-125.
� (With DeAlba, Hogben, Maxwell, Wangsness) The P_0-matrix completion problem ELA 9 (2002), 1-20.
� (With J.D.H. Smith) On the Unimodality and Combinatorics of the Bessel Numbers, Discrete Math., 264 (2003), 45-53.
� (With DeAlba, Hogben, Kivunge, Nordstrom, Shedenhelm) The Nonnegative P0-Matrix Completion Problem ELA 10 (2003), 46-59.
� (With J.D.H. Smith) On the combinatorics of multi-restricted numbers, Ars. Com., 75(2005), pp. 44-63.
� (with Long, Ng, Smith) Reciprocity for Stirling and multirestricted numbers , J. Comb. Th., Ser. A, 113 (2006), 1050-1060
� (with J.D.H. Smith) Recurrences for Tri-restricted numbers, J. Comb. Math. Comb. Comp. 58 (2006) 3-11
· Ternary modified Collatz sequences and Jacobsthal numbers, J. Integer Seq., 19 (2016), Article 16.75
· A generalization of Collatz functions and Jacobsthal numbers , J. Integer Seq., 21 (2018), Article 18.5.4
· Digit sums and vertex-labelings , Advances and Applications in Discrete Mathematics, 9 (2018), 3, P.321..337
Undergraduate Research at Shippensburg
� Justin Baker Graph Pebbling numbers of the cycles attached an edge, (2004-2005)
· Kelly Toppin Minimum Pk-total weights of complete graphs, (2008-2009)
� American Mathematics Society (AMS)
� The Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
� Midwest Conference of Coding, Combinatorics, and Cryptography (MCCCC)
· The Korean Mathematical Society (KMS)
· Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association(KSEA)