Panning and Zooming in GeoGebra Applets
- To pan, hold the Shift key while dragging the background.
- To zoom, hold the Shift key while using your mouse scroll wheel.
Firefox users: Firefox uses the shift-scroll wheel combination to
flip through your browser history. If your browser tab has history, then zooming will not work.
You can solve the problem by copying the applet URL, opening a new tab, then
pasting the URL into the address bar of the new tab.
- To rescale an axis, hold Shift while clicking and dragging an axis.
- To zoom in or out quickly, hold Alt-Shift while scrolling.
- You can reset the applet by clicking the blue arrows
icon in the top right corner of the applet.