Panning and Zooming in GeoGebra Applets
- To pan, hold the Shift key while dragging the background.
- To zoom, hold the Shift key while using your mouse scroll wheel.
- Create a zoom window by clicking and dragging the right mouse button.
- To rescale an axis, hold Shift while clicking and dragging an axis.
- To zoom in or out quickly, hold Alt-Shift while scrolling.
- You can reset the zoom by right-clicking and selecting "standard view" from the context menu.
Marc Renault, Created with GeoGebra