- The applets aren't working!
Sadly, Firefox and Chrome on the Macintosh do not play well with GeoGebra :-( Safari
generally seems to be ok. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Should I be worried when Internet Explorer gives me the message
"To protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this webpage
from running scripts or ActiveX controls that could access your computer.
Click here for options..."
typsetting. Click the Internet Explorer warning bar and
select "Allow Blocked Content"
- How can I pan the graph, or zoom in and out?
- I'm dragging a point and it keeps sticking at the integer values - it's annoying!
Yes, that can be annoying (but often useful, too).
If you are dragging a point that is restricted
to a line (like the `x`-axis), then move your mouse off of the line as you
drag. The point will still move, but as long as your mouse doesn't go
over integer values, your point won't stick.
- How do I reset an applet back to its initial state?
The quickest way is to click the the blue circular arrows icon in the top right
corner of the applet. Or, you can reload the web page.
- Even though the page loads, the GeoGebra applet does not load.
Yes, GeoGebra applets can sometimes be a little finicky when they load.
All I can really say is try reloading the page again and keep your fingers crossed.
- Another question? Email me: msrenaultATshipDOTedu and I'll try my best to answer it.